- Number to be recruited: 01
- Working position: Deputy Head of Administrative Organization Department
- Working place: No. 1 Huynh Tan Phat, Sai Dong B Industrial Park, Long Bien District, Hanoi
- Type of work: Full time fixed
- Working time: 8:00 – 17:00 every Monday – Saturday, off Sunday and two Saturdays / month
- Wage agreement
- Experience: Over 5 years
- Required Degree: University or higher
- Gender requirement: Not required
- Advising the Board of Directors to plan resources, build promotion policies and develop human resources for the Company
- Develop regulations on salary, bonus, and measures to encourage employees to work, and implement regimes for employees.
- Completing and implementing KPI evaluation system for businesses.
- Monitoring and implementing welfare policies for employees in accordance with the Company’s regulations and state regulations.
- Manage, monitor and update accurate, complete and timely personnel information.
- Carry out the procedures related to the labor relations between the Company and the employees in accordance with the law and the regulations of the Company.
- Management and monitoring: clerical, security, occupational safety, fire protection, property management, means of transport, logistics, sanitation, office equipment distribution, stationery …
- Company representatives work with agencies, organizations, individuals, and outside within the scope of their work
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Head of the Department, the Board of Directors of the Company.
- Salary enjoyed varies from 19 to 24 million / month
- Enjoy the 13th salary month. Bonus on holidays and New Year.
- The company organizes annual tours.
- Working in a dynamic and professional environment
- Full payment of social insurance-health insurance-unemployment insurance premium after becoming an official employee.
- Enjoy the health insurance regime.
- Other regimes as stipulated by the Company
- Education / Qualifications: College graduate in administration, human resources management, law or related fields.
- Five-year experience in the same position. Experienced in human resource management, construction and development of human resource processes and regulations in the field of construction management, logistics.
- Personal quality / Working attitude: Active at work, professional style, resistant to high pressure at work
- Basic skills: Human Resource Management, Communication, Logistics Organization
- Proficient in office informatics (word, excel, powerpoint …).
- Priority: relevant graduate degree, good conversational English.
- Job application.
- Resume with local certification
- Copy of household registration, identity card
- Health Certification.
- Copies of relevant qualifications.
- Candidate information slip (Sample Hateco BM.QLNS.04 – Application form for Hateco Group)
- Photo taken within the last 6 months, phone and email
Contact person: Anh Hung – 0983041282 – [email protected]
Company address: No. 1 Huynh Tan Phat, Sai Dong B, Long Bien, Hanoi
Application deadline: June 15, 2020