- Number to be recruited: 01
- Working position: Department of Finance and Accounting
- Working place: No. 1 Huynh Tan Phat, Sai Dong B Industrial Park, Long Bien District, Hanoi
- Working time: 8:30 – 17:30 every Monday to Saturday, off Sunday and two Saturdays / month
- Wage agreement
- Checking documents before making collection and spending procedures.
- Carry out the accounting of cash receipts and payments, advance in cash.
- Keep track of internal advances.
- Compare and check the fund balance with the treasurer at the end of the day.
- Comparing the cash fund balance between the fund statement with the General Accountant.
- Close vouchers according to arising transactions.
- Receive and check the revenue spreadsheet billing customers periodically and on request.
- Track customers receivables and payables. Payment schedule, debt collection with customers.
- Calculate the amount of debt incurred monthly, make a notice of debt payment (internal and customer).
- Monitoring reports on the balance of accounts receivable and payable for each type of customer (there are updates arising in the period).
- Coordinate with relevant departments to promptly recover debts.
- Receipt and verification of payment vouchers payable.
- Provide required accounting information and documents.
- Business information security.
- To perform other work requests at the request of the chief of the accounting department.
- Gender: Male. Age from 28-40.
- Experienced from 3-5 years.
- Graduated from universities in the financial and accounting sector.
- Proficient in office informatics, Fast accounting software.
- Organize work, make plans by week, month, quarter year.
- Careful, enthusiastic and responsible at work.
- Having enough health to do the job.
- Skills: communication, persuasion.
- Salary agreement, competition.
- Attractive and flexible salary regime;
- Fully enjoy the benefits of social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance and other regimes according to the Labor Law;
- The Board of Directors cares about & closes the staff members; Professional and friendly colleagues;
- Dynamic and challenging environment, many opportunities for personal development and advancement;
- Candidate information slip (Sample Hateco BM.QLNS.04 – Application form for Hateco Group)
- Detailed work history (job, position) in chronological order
- University diploma related certificates
- Photo taken within the last 6 months, phone and email
Ms. Huyen- 0962870664
Email: [email protected]
Contact address: No. 1, Huynh Tan Phat, Sai Dong Industrial Park, Long Bien, Hanoi